Saturday, July 19, 2008

Welcome to the Jungle

Hey you!
Yes, I mean you. The guy/girl who's reading this in your underwear/at work/at home/in an insane asylum.
Welcome to my blog. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Alex, and I'm a junior at USC majoring in broadcast journalism.
Let me explain what's likely to be in this blog. As you might tell from the title, it'll be a lot of Top 5 lists. Some will be interesting, some will be funny, some will make little sense, and still some will be dumb. My plan is to post one Top 5 list every week. Because I'm a sports nut, a lot of these lists will have to do with sports (but certainly not all of them).
If you don't agree, post it in the comments and I'll try to respond.
Otherwise I hope you enjoy.
Look for the first entry in just a few minutes.
Later,
Alex

No comments: